Professor Ashutosh Tiwari is a pioneer and world leader in the area of Nanotechnology. He is best known for his expertise on Advanced Material Engineering & Technology.
Mr. Tiwari’s mission is to promote innovation and technology for nurturing economic development and social process:
Contribute to Social causes:
His contribution towards a society for improvement of rural life has been recognized extensively. Vinoba Bhave Research Institute is one of the renowned and prestigious research organization, located in Allahabad, India run by Dr. Ashutosh Tiwari. The principal objective of the organization is to provide various social as well as technology and innovation services on health, agriculture, and environment for a social cause. His emphasis is to address the social causes in order to improve rural life. His aim to contribute to society, adds multiple visions:
- A sustainable growth of agricultural production by providing agriculture based technology and consultancy among villagers.
- Change of socioeconomic condition of rural territories, to achieve a sustainable development.
- Income and employment of rural populations and
- To empower the society particularly women and youth by addressing their basic needs, providing necessary training programs and makes then learning Productive activities.
- Advocate proper asses to health care and modern education for all.
Dr. Tiwari is a founder and managing director of VBRI group of companies based out of Sweden. The company aims to cater global consultancy & services in the area of Translational Research and New Age Technology & Innovations for the smarter healthcare, education, Industrial R&D, agriculture, energy & environment.
Education and Career
Dr. Ashutosh is a philosopher and visionary who stands with New Age Technology for Empowering the Society. His direct contribution toward Advance Material and Technology is commendable. He pursued Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in Science from University of Allahabad, India.
- After completing his doctorate degree, Dr. Ashutosh joined as a young scientist at National Physical Laboratory, India.
- Later on, he moved to the University of Wisconsin, the USA for postdoctoral research. Further, he acquired specialization in the area of Advance Material Engineering, Biosensors, Bioelectronics and Nano-scale technology.
- Tiwari has achieved various significant fellowships and awards;
- Research Associate, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, USA
- Marie Curie Fellow, The European Commission
- JSPS Regular and Bridge Fellows, Japan
- SI, Sweden
- NIMS Postdoctoral Researcher, Japan
- CSIR, INSA and DST, India
Career & Profession:
Professor Ashutosh’s career starts as a young scientist at National Physical Laboratory, India and continues till now as a notable researcher across the globe. Dr. Tiwari made an effort to publish more than 600 hundred of publications in the field of advanced materials and nano-electronics and also has invented many patents for nanotechnological tools used for health, security, energy, and automation. Few of his patents have been licensed to industries for commercialization purpose. He is functioning as a scientific evaluator, member of experts in several panels and committee for various governmental and non-governmental agencies and has been invited to facilitate lectures in more than 70 countries till this date. Earlier, he was associate with several Universities and Research Institutes in USA, Europe, Asia and Africa.
His work has encouraged fundamental comprehension of material Science, Engineering and Technology. The major emphasis of his research is based on design and developments of smart nanomaterials and their applications in the field of healthcare, environment, energy and sensors technology. Dr. Tiwari scholarly research publications have opened new paths for translational research, innovation, and technology in the field of new age know-how. He has published more than 50 books. Some of the important books are listed below:
- Advanced 2D Materials
- Advanced Electrode Materials
- Advanced Materials Interfaces
- Intelligent Nanomaterials, 2nd Edition
- Advanced Surfaces for Stem Cell Research
- Advanced Composite Materials
- Advanced Molecularly Imprinting Materials
- Advanced Surface Engineering Materials
- Advanced Magnetic and Optical Materials
- Advanced Engineering Materials and Modeling
- Advanced Ceramic Materials
- Advanced Bioelectronics Materials
- Advanced Electrical and Electronics Materials: Processes and Applications
- Graphene: An Introduction to the Fundamentals and Industrial Applications
- DNA Engineered Noble Metal Nanoparticles: Fundamentals and State-of-the-Art of Nanobiotechnology
- Graphene Materials: Fundamentals and Emerging Applications
- Nanomaterials in Drug Delivery, Imaging, and Tissue Engineering
- Advanced Carbon Materials and Technology
- Advanced Sensor and Detection Materials
- Advanced Materials for Agriculture, Food and Environmental Safety
- Biosensors Nanotechnology
- Advanced Healthcare Materials
- Advanced Biomaterials and Biodevices
- Responsive Materials and Methods: State-of-the-Art Stimuli-Responsive Materials and Their Applications
Dr. Ashutosh Tiwari is also a co-chairperson of Advanced Materials Congress Series, World Technology Summit, receiving overwhelming participation worldwide.
- Tiwari has given a new perspective to people “Empowered by Inventions”. He innovated a range of nanotechnology-enabled new tools, technological breakthroughs, key process, new products designed to transform the energy, IT, automation, security, and medical sectors including diagnostics, smart medicines.
- Currently, Prof. Tiwari is actively involved in the technological development of the charge is to mass(e/m) health, self-powered devices, programmable medicine, intelligent- security, and environmental tools realized by the integration of artificial intelligence and smart strategies, emerged as a versatile platform for building new age technological outlets to tackle key challenges in medical, security, energy supply and environmental issues.
- His innovative contributions, particularly the strategies adopted for society specially contributed to the betterment of rural lifestyles.
- He has published more than 600 articles and has edited/authored around 50 books on the advanced materials and nanotechnology. Tiwari is the Editor-in-Chief of Advanced Materials Letters, Guest Editor of 2D Materials in “Biosensors & Bioelectronics” for the Special issue by Elsevier.
- Tiwari is a Secretary General of International Association of Advanced Materials, a founder member and Co-Chair of Advanced Materials Congress Series, World Technology Summit, etc.
- He significantly serves as an Editor and Series Editor to book series of ELSVIER, WILEY- Scrivener Publishing, VBRI Press, CRC Press, NOVA Publisher, etc.
- He is also acting as a series editor of the Advanced Materials book series, published by Scrivener Publishing and co-published by John Wiley & Sons. He is also experienced as a Series Editor of the Advanced Nanomaterials Series, published by Elsevier in collaboration with VBRI Press.
- Professor Tiwari is a co-founder and co-chair of Advanced Materials Congress Series, World Technology Summit, etc. He acts as a chief Executive at Congress Series in Europe, Asia & US with annual participation of 2000+ Delegates from 90+ Countries including 20+ European countries meeting in 75+ Sessions, Symposia & Exhibitions.
Award and Achievement
Dr. Ashutosh Tiwari has received many prestigious awards such as, ‘The Nano Award’, ‘Innovation in Materials Science Award’ and ‘Advanced Materials Medal’ for his extraordinary contribution of smart materials and medical nanotechnology.